Senior Talent Acquisition & HRBP at Ajmal & Sons
Views:584 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Ajmal - Civil Engineer - Construction Project (3-5 yrs)
Job Description :
Urgent Job Opening with Ajmal & Sons for IIT - Civil Engineer in Mumbai & Bengaluru.
Company Profile :
"Ajmal" the - Most Beautiful- as known in Arabic has been creating fragrances using natural ingredients with uncompromising quality over Six decades to enrich its customers. Ajmal Group operations encompasses from India to Entire Middle East since 1951. We have more than 24 retail showrooms in all leading cities in India. Ajmal & Sons owns business engaged in Perfumery, Aggrotech, Biotech, R &D, Textile & Real Estates.
IIT - Civil Engineer in Ajmal Restate - constructions from any of the following institute :
1) IIT - Madras
2) IIT - Delhi
3) IIT - Bombay
4) IIT - Kharagpur
5) IIT - Kanpur
6) IIT - Tiruchirappalli
b) Honesty and integrity
c) Knowledge of purchase process
d) Strong Communication skills
e) Strong Negotiation skills
f) Keen Learner
g) Target oriented
Few basic mandatory skills that are required, such as - critical thinking, communication skills, and project management skills.
Roles & Responsibilities :
1. Need to take care structure, design, build, supervise, construct, operate, and maintain infrastructure projects and systems in the public and private sectors. The infrastructure projects include roads, buildings, airports, tunnels, dams, systems for water supply, bridges, and many more.
2. Review of the Contractor's Structural Designs and/or Drawings and Specifications
3. Supervise of all building works
4. Provide expert technical support and advice to the contractor on concrete and steel construction in relation with the approved structural drawings
5. Monitor and Supervise the contractor during the execution of all structural components of any aspect of the project
6. Test at completion of project component(s) or members (if need) to ensure adherence to specifications
a) MBA in Project Management ( from any good Indian school even online will be fine)
b) Good Knowledge - Civil Engineering
c) Required Minimum 1-3 years experience into Civil Engineering.
d) Full Time Employment
Location : Mumbai & Bengaluru.
Language: Well versed with State Language (Mumbai - Marathi & Bengaluru - Kannada & Telugu)
Salary : 10lacs to 12 lacs per annum (depending on the interview & experience).
Sr. Talent acquisition & Business Partner HR,
Ajmal & sons.