Manager - HR at Ajmal and Sons - NHA Division
Views:433 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Ajmal Perfumes - Senior Executive - Administration (8-10 yrs)
Job Description :
1. GENERAL ADMINISTRATION & FACILITY MANAGEMENT :
- Responsible to head & supervise administrative functions of the organisation
- Which includes front office, security, facility management, utility management, dispatch, transport, leasing etc. Of the organisation with total control over day-to-day operations. Review and streamline third party contract management areas with periodic evaluation, such as security, housekeeping, courier, AMCs, CCTV, fire system, renovations, repairs and renewals of contacts of all the equipment/services etc. And ensure overall office compliance across all locations are under a centralized control leading to cost saving and effectiveness.
- Work proactively and serve as a liaison between administrative personnel and senior management/directors to ensure that office administration decisions are taken with understanding of business priorities and function specific needs.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies, uniforms and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints and controls.
- Review, develop and implement admin sops/policies for various administration functions in compliance to company policies.
- Oversee the up-keeping & maintenance of all services & utility services with minimum breakdown time (if any); monitoring, controlling and managing the cost/expenditure related to electricity, telephone and other utilities across all the location.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the property (all locations) in all aspects but not limited to civil, electrical, plumbing, generator, fire safety equipment, elevators, landscaping, housekeeping, cleanliness & hygiene, security.
2. TRAVEL DESK, TRANSPORT & EVENT MANAGEMENT :
- Review, recommend and implement the travel & vehicle policy including to ensure to have corporate deals with hotel and travel agencies.
- Plane, coordinate and organise meetings, conferences and seminars for the organisation whenever needed in coordination with other departments.
- Oversee and monitor the activities related to repair & insurances of company assets such as vehicle and all office equipment.
- Supervise travel arrangements for international & domestic air travel, hotel accommodation, car hires etc.
- Overseeing the medical arrangements of the all overseas guest or customers coping for medical reasons and ensure to render appropriate support.
- Maintain medical maintenance history, control; fuel usage as well as monitor and control the operational cost of vehicles viz-a-viz their usage.
- Develop proper sops over a period of next 6 months to ensure proper monitoring of above areas.
3. PEOPLE MANAGEMENT :
- Manage the administration office staff involved in day to day administrative functions, provide guidance and review the performance of the staff.
- Monitor staff timeliness, cleanliness and adherence to company policies and rules.
- Segregating duties and allocating them to the administrative personnel for its timely completions.
- Timely completion of annual appraisals of staff and undertake personal development review annually and through self-development, continuously update and improve knowledge and competencies.
- Ensure that all performance issue, and other issue within department, are addressed in an appropriate and timely manner. Impart training as and when required for staff development.
- Prioritize and follow up on incoming issues and concerns including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of actions.
- Develop exhaustive sops for monitoring above functions.
4. BUDGET MANAGEMENT & STATUTORY COMPLIANCE :
- Responsible for all statutory compliance related to shop/office administration which includes liaison with factory/health inspector, local government bodies, shop & establishment, BEST, MTNL, legal courts etc. With timely adherence to the compliance and ensuring zero deviation/penalties.
- Maintain and control the overall budgetary record and inventory for office administration functions.
- Develop and manages all aspects of departmental budget including preparations, submissions, maintenance, reporting and audit.
- Provide periodic dashboards / MIS to the senior management team on expenditure versus budget allocated and cost efficiency measures.
- Liaison and negotiate with vendors with an objective to seek best possible deals keeping in mind the budget allocated without compromising on the service levels or the company's overall objective.
- Liaising with local police department or any other government body for any assistance to staff members or organisation in filling of complaints, fir etc.
- Develop comprehensive sop for monitoring above areas over a period of next 6 months.
- Any other administrative tasks assigned by senior managements from time to time.