HR Executive at Ajmera Realty & Infra India Ltd
Views:164 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Ajmera Group - HSE Officer (2-10 yrs)
- Responsible to maintain the safe working environment at the site
- Should ensure that all the employees follow the safety procedures at their respective work place
- Identify the unsafe practices at the factory
- Should be responsible to avoid any accident at the site because of non-compliance of safety procedures.
- Should train the factory employees about the usages of fire fighting equipments
- Ensure using of safety equipments by all employees while on site
- Ensure all required emergency contact numbers are kept easily accessible to self and others
- Ensure display of safety instruction in the designated place in site
- Ensure maintenance of First aid box and available of the same easily to everyone in case of emergency
- Responsible for regular safety checks and documentation
- Responsible to conduct regular safety drills
- Ensure all the safety related documents are kept in proper conditions.
- Escalation of any deviation from standard to be reported to management
- Dailly tool box talk should be arrange for labors.
- Monthly meeting should be taken with Staff members & contractors to resolved the safety related issues.
- NEBOSH certification is must