HR Executive at Ajmera Realty & Infra India Ltd
Views:226 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Ajmera Group - Quality Manager (7-15 yrs)
Please find the Job Responsibilities below:
1. Complete monitoring of site for strict quality control for all works in RCC, Finishes & MEP including infra works.
2. Finalizing the detailed specifications for the material and recommending the quality standards for the materials to be procured on site by providing complete technical assistance to the procurement team as per the IS codes and its deviations.
3. Finalizing the quality specifications of materials well in advance before the procurement orders.
4. Knowledge of testing various materials as per the valid IS codes and calibration of various equipment's used for testing of materials.
5. Need to Keep a regular check on the system of storage of materials on site, its shelf life and the work-abilities of material after procurement and before execution as well as after execution and maintain a complete check list of the same for future records.
6. Preparing and maintaining all types of records of quality checklists, Pour cards, etc. on timely basis for having a proper quality control over the site as per the available IS Codes.
7. Reporting the hurdles in procurement's and execution from quality perspective and provide solution to the team.
8. Recommending the cost control measures and cost saving with control over wastage including strict quality measures.
9. Maintaining all necessary record for quality checks of the materials and works and shall raise flags for avoiding incurable situations.
10. Inspecting the works in execution and shall witness the tests carried out while execution is in progress.
11. Need to Keep a strict check on the working methodology as agreed by the contractor should keep a strict vigil on the workforce available on site.
12. Raising Quality NCR's (Non-compliance Reports) and checking its compliance's by keeping a strong follow-up with various agencies.
13. Providing reports of non compliance of NCR's raised to the contractors and advising strict penalties to the billing Engineer.
14. Maintaining proper quality checks on labor work-ability and provide proper training to the work force for maintaining Good quality practices on site.
15. Taking various additional responsibilities given by the project manager from time to time.