Chief Strategy Officer at Aliens Group
Views:336 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Aliens Group - Executive Assistant to Managing Director (5-15 yrs)
EA to MD (MD networks)
We are looking for an EA (executive assistant) to MD to manage the external networks of the MD.
The incumbent will have to :
1. Help the management to maintain cordial relations between the company and the key external stakeholders such as regulators, industry bodies, land owners, consumer bodies, credit rating agencies, charitable organisations, investor groups, financial institutions and social networks.
2. Communicate on behalf of the MD when required on crucial matters, with a high level of maturity, tact and discreetness.
3. Proactively survey the social, political, economic, legal and technological landscape and suggest actionable measures to enhance the goodwill, reputation, prestige, stature and profile of the group with the key external stakeholders and the society at large.
4. Represent the MD in various events and forums, put forth the positions of the group on various issues and speak on behalf of the management if required.
5. Arrange appointments with important functionaries outside the organisation, do the calendar management required to make these meetings happen, and record and maintain the minutes of the meeting.
6. Follow up with and remind internal and external stakeholders regarding commitments and actionables on their part and ensure the fulfillment of these.
7. Ensure that the organic and inorganic growth opportunities that arise from time to time are identified on a timely basis and acted upon to facilitate the expansion of the group's businesses.