Allana - Deputy Manager/Manager - Production (5-15 yrs)
Qualification : B. Vsc / M. Vsc - Meat Processing / M.Sc - Food Science / B.Sc - Food Science
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Responsible for all manufacturing activities from Abattoir to final product dispatches, including health & safety, and stock management.
- Execution of production plans and continuous improvement initiatives, to achieve daily operational targets by promoting a culture of discipline in cost control and productivity,
- Ensuring maximum focus across all manufacturing activities based on established KPI (Key Performance Indicator) model.
- Yields :
i. Offal collection
ii. Boneless Yield
i. Per head out put
ii. Waste management
iii. Managing and motivating production personnel for maximum performance.
iv. Coordinating with engineering and other support service departments to plan and implement preventive / maintenance programs, purchases and data accounting.
v. Special focus on waste reduction
- Quality compliances
i. Rigorous implementation of sanitation practices
ii. Ensuring the compliance of all quality parameters
iii. Coaching the staff
iv. Evaluating, updating and improving operating procedures for the production departments.
- Monitoring the record Keeping of ISO / HCCP and all internal records
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS :
- Knowledge of Meat Technology including veterinary aspects/ Frozen and chilled Meat
- Manufacturing Skills
- Computer skills
- Training Skills.
- QMS Auditing Skills