Allana - Deputy Manager/Manager - Refrigeration (7-15 yrs)
Qualification and Experience :
1) Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/Refrigeration Engineering/Post Diploma in R & A/c with 10 to 15 years- experience
2) Graduate Engineer in Mechanical Engineering with specialization in Refrigeration with 7 to 10 years- experience
JOB DESCRIPTION :
FUNCTIONAL / TECHNICAL AREAS & RESPONSIBILITIES REQUIRE :
- To ensure all the refrigeration equipment are being operated to its max. Capacity as per designed parameters with utmost efficiency.
- Ensuring as far as possible no major break down of equipment where there is no standby facility.
- Ensuring critical long lead spare parts are available in the store. After using replenish the same.
- The refrigeration plant is operating to chill, freeze and store the Food & Beverage, pulp, fruits, Ice Cream, Meat, bakery, oil, ready to eat foods etc.
- Hence he has to ensure and satisfy all the requirement of different utility users. Also to ensure as far as possible no production loss.
- Motivating, training, development of staff and also ensuring proper manpower planning in all trades of work associated with refrigeration equipment (electrical, mechanical, instrumentation, electronics, drive, plc controls, microprocessors, insulation which are available at his disposal.
- Carry out periodic overhauling of all moving equipment (compressors-Screw/Piston, Motors, Fans, Pumps etc) as per schedules of manufacturer recommendations
- Cost effective methods in handing the job.
- Ensuring important happening, activities, decisions, reports ( weekly, monthly, quarterly), Inventory and stock control, Repair and maintenance expenses control are well documented which will ensure to prove his performance, better transparency, all concerned people are aware of the above.
- Ensuring project (new and expansion project) schedule are maintained as planned by HO or Factory Managers.
- Ensuring completion of activities mentioned in audit report in stipulated time.
- Ensuring proper record keeping as per requirement and maintaining log sheet, room temp control, on day to day basis.
- Safety aspect.
- Wherever safety equipment/ controls are installed should be working all 24 hrs. Throughout the year.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.