Almora - Executive Assistant To Director (1-6 yrs)
Job Description :
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the office effectively.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including : managing an extremely active calendar of appointments, arranging complex & detailed travel plans, agendas and itineraries and compiling documents for travel related meetings.
- Completes projects and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem-solving; making adjustments to plans.
- Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Must possess strong business savvy skills in being able to prepare Power Point presentations, Word Documents and Excel.
- Prioritizes work needs; handles matter proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
Skills &; Attributes :
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), and Social Media web platforms.
- Very strong interpersonal skills
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Emotional maturity
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.