Head HR at Alubee Die Casters
Views:171 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Alubee - Quality Inspector (0-2 yrs)
Quality Inspector Roles:
- Perform regular quality assessments on all incoming materials from vendors and outgoing products for shipping.
- Reject all products and materials that fail to meet quality expectations.
- Read blueprints, plans, and specifications to understand the requirements of products and services.
- Measure product dimensions, examine functionality, and compare the final product to the specifications.
- Recommend improvements to the production process to ensure quality control.
- Document inspection outcomes by completing detailed reports and performance records.
- Teach the production team about quality control concerns to improve product excellence.
- Supervise the production process.
- Resolve quality-related issues in a timely manner.
Quality Inspector Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- Certification in quality control is preferred.
- A Fresher and maximum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Good math and technical skills.
- Strong understanding of quality control standards and testing techniques.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.