Vice President at Datamatics Staffing Services
Views:157 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
AM/Deputy Manager - Product Design Quality & Compliance - Consumer Durable (5-8 yrs)
Title : AM/DM - Product Design Quality & Compliance.
Location : Navi Mumbai
Job purpose & Scope :
- To ensure all Regulatory Affairs and Compliance as per BIS/BEE/IEC & perform the ISO-17025-2017 audits as per Compliance requirements.
Major Areas of Responsibilities & Authorities :
- Responsible for ensuring that the compliance and regulatory affairs of all products are being followed.
- Regularly check the guidelines of all nations for import or export of all products and update manual.
- Responsible to be updated with the up-coming market regulations to be enforced.
- Provide input at design stage for product compliance.
- Prepare Test specifications, good laboratory practices as per ISO 17025 guidelines.
- Prepare guidelines, procedures and requirements for domestic validation.
- Control PPAP approvals : Check all the documents as per quality requirements, give unique number, follow up with the teams, check the content before handing it over to SCM and factories.
- Resolve complaints related to compliance and standardization and provide solutions.
- Responsible for engaging with NABL for accreditation. Ensure follow-up of their guidelines and procedures, conduct audits and meetings.
- Provide guidelines for checking imported products.
- Responsible to Review/Comment/voting on BIS/ BEE regulation, ETD document review & Comments.
- Schedule Internal audits for ISO as per the requirement.
- Ensure the ISO Quarterly records are maintained & verified thoroughly.
- Coordinate with stakeholders for ISO document preparation & Closure.
Person Specifications :
Essential Qualification : B E Electrical/Electronics or/and M.E/MTech in Electrical/ Electronics
Experience : 5-8 years' min
Any specific requirement :
1. Industries from Lighting & Certification body is most preferable.
2. Good Knowledge on ISO 9001: 2015 & ISO17025:2017 is required.