Talent Acquisition at Sarthee Consultancy
Views:244 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
AM/DM - Regulatory Affairs (10-12 yrs)
We have an urgent opening for AM/DM Regulatory Affairs for Nashik location for our leading pharmaceutical client
Qualification : Msc/Mpharma(Regular)
Experience required : minimum 10 years
Job location : Nashik
Job Responsibilities :
- Review and Submission of Drug Master File (DMFs) for US, EU & Japan, Submission of Certificate of Suitability (CEPs) dossier for EDQM, DMFs for Health Canada and Updates.
- Handling of deficiencies raised by FDA during the course of reviewing of the USDMFs as well as deficiencies raised by EUs during the course of reviewing of the EDMFs under Centralized (CP), Decentralized (DCPs), Mutual Recognition Procedures (MRP) and National Procedures.
- To ensure the Regulatory Compliance across the manufacturing site.
- Review of Change Controls for their impact on the respective Regulatory submissions.
- Interaction with Global customers regarding various Regulatory issues related to submission of Applicants Part of Active Substance Master Files [ASMFs] Under MAA.
- Evaluation of starting materials for their adequacy with respect to Regulatory submission.
- Handling of Questionnaires of various customers & regulatory authorities.
- Review and evaluation of Stability Data for Regulatory Submissions.
- Preparation and review of SOPs related to Regulatory Affairs.
- Candidate should have good experience only from API
Salary : Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry : Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area : Legal, Regulatory, Intellectual Property
Role Category : Drug Regulatory Affairs/Documentation
Role : Regulatory Affairs Manager
Keyskills : Regulatory Affairs
Education : B.Pharma - Pharmacy, B.Sc - Any Specialization
PG : MS/M.Sc(Science), M.Pharma - Pharmacy
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.