Manager - Client Service at The Giant HR
Views:440 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
AM/DM - Reliability Engineering (3-8 yrs)
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE :
- BE (Mechanical Engineering) with 5 to 6 years of experience in design for Reliability OR
- M Tech in Reliability with 3 to 5 years of experience in design for Reliability (with bachelor in mechanical engineering)
FUNCTIONAL SKILLS :
- In depth knowledge and experience in reliability planning, modeling, testing, data analysis and failure analysis
- Hands on experience in applying Reliability to design, DFMEA and statistical data analysis (Measurement system analysis, DOE, Weibull analysis)
- Hands on experience in devising the test procedure & executing the same with after test analysis.
- Hands on experience on Data Acquisition systems (DAQ) - using Lab view (including programing) and National instrument equipment, PLCs, thermocouples, pressure transducers, etc.
- Preferred exposure to one Product Development Cycle from concept to launch in an engineering/manufacturing product line (small/medium size/precise products, rotary machines/OEM)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.