Talent Acquisition at Sarthee Consultancy
Views:422 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
AM/DM - Safety Data Specialist (5-10 yrs)
We, Sarthee Consultancy, are having opening for EHS department with our client in Chemical Industry.
Please find below further details :
Company : Leading name in manufacturing of different types of chemicals & API's.
Designation : AM / DM Safety Data Specialty
Location : Vapi
Job Requirements : BE Chemical with min. 5 years of experience into maintaining safety data from chemical or similar industry.
Key Responsibilities :
- Author, update and review company Safety Data Sheets using EH&S systems
- Review and interpret data, collaborating with other internal experts on classification requirements.
- Providing technical expertise on hazard information, maintaining an awareness of new and emerging global regulations.
- Maintain technical documentation to support the content of Safety Data Sheets to guarantee the provision of a high quality, professional and audit table document.
- Support with system testing during regulatory updates.
- Provide solutions to complex customer queries, using regulatory knowledge and liaise with experts in other company functions to ensure that Safety Data Sheets contain accurate information reflecting the business interpretation of hazardous properties for company manufactured materials.
- Responsible for managing customer needs and expectations across a broad range of services to provide a high quality, timely and cost-effective service
- Ensure optimal performance across team by contributing to the implementation &review of processes, procedures and guidelines in the SDS area for business compliance
- Support on-going change management and continuous improvement, including supporting colleague development.
Job specification :-
- A high level of expertise in Global Chemical Legislations, particularly CLP and GHS.
- Experience with Safety, Health and Environment
- Knowledge of any relevant legislation/developments in the area of Safety Health and Environment, and maintain own professional awareness and development
- Holds a professional Occupational Safety and Health certificate or equivalent in health, science or engineering discipline
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Understanding of multiple aspects of Safety, Health and Environment
- Experience in SAP EH&S software
- Project management experience
- Dangerous Goods experience
Interested candidate may APPLY, so we can get back to you with following details :
1. Current Company
2. Current designations
3. Current company
4. Current location
5. Current CTC
6. Expected CTC
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.