HR Executive at Amar Cars Pvt Ltd
Views:439 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Amar Cars - Chief Executive Officer - Service Operations (15-20 yrs)
Job Description :
- Build the right value system inline with MSL & Amar Car Leadership Team.
- Guide and direct the service operation leads, team and their next levels.
- Build and maintain positive work relationship with service manager / GMs, which will helps us to generates revenue for Amar Cars organization.
- Define the JD inline with MSL guidelines and link it to the organization revenue results matrices.
- Evaluate the performance of team leaders and support them to utilize the strengths and mentor them to overcome from past weaknesses if any.
- Identify the improvement areas with the respect to MSL guideline and company leadership requirements.
- Track the MIS - Weekly / Monthly / Quarterly / Half yearly / Yearly. And established the ongoing review mechanism to understand the level of progress.
- Surprise audits / visits across facilities to evaluate adherence of processes on shop floor.
- Support facilities to comply with health/safety regulations and procedures, ensuring appropriate disposal of environmental wastes
- Have to meet MSL criteria and set the example for rest benchmark facilities across Gujarat.
- Motive service/repair - managers & staff to ensure maximum productivity and efficiency with right quality.
- Skill enhancement of Amar Car Service / Sales team & build the culture of R&R (Reward & recognitions)
- Establish MRM (Monthly review mechanism) as per the Amar Car Leadership directives linking with Organizational KPIs.
- Build a culture of WIN-WIN situation starting with venders, support services, staff, customers and MSL executives.
- SSI & CSI must be improved for our dealership samples. - Need to set the example for rest.
- Month on Month Growth of Service/Body shop labour/Spare growth require @ 15%.
- Need to achieve above 95% marks in service parameters in BSC/NSC.
- Need to improve manpower retention with quality improvement.
- Need to reduce/control expenses in service.
- Machine maintenance, working condition and need revenue earning report of each machine every month.
- Need to ensure all warranty is done as per process and all are get approved from MSIL.
- Responsibility of all payables and receivable to control. Ex:- Timely vendor/dealer/MSIL payments made and timely collection of money from staff/customers, vendor, co-dealers and Maruti MUL (From GM).
- Evaluation expansion plan, take approval from MSIL & Explain to Directors, Its Requirement and Viability.
- Evaluate and take corrective actions to have all branches in profit.
- Prepare/Submit profitability statement of each branch on monthly basis.
- Tools audit report to take monthly form GM's.