Amazon - Executive Assistant (5-10 yrs)
Are you organized and great at time management? Are you energetic, have a sense of humor, and enjoy working fast on multiple projects? If so, we- re looking for you!
Amazon is seeking an exceptionally bright, detail-oriented, and self-motivated Executive Assistant in India Operations. The successful candidate will exercise grace under pressure, thrive in a team environment, be resourceful, and possess the ability to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance. Keep your executives organized, prioritized and on time, while maintaining effective working relationships with other EAs and business partners.
This role requires attention to detail, solid organizational skills, and the ability to meet tight deadlines while juggling multiple critical requests across global teams.
- The Executive Assistant will act as a seamless extension of their manager and will work closely with other Executive Assistants throughout the organization.
- The ideal candidate will be a detail oriented, experienced planner with the demonstrated ability to respond effectively and efficiently while maintaining flexibility, composure and a good sense of humor.
- You will be a strong communicator, both verbally and written, be someone who looks around corners to plan-ahead on behalf of the organization.
- This position requires exceptional judgment and problem-solving skills, have an aptitude for prioritization, and manage a high volume of requests with diplomacy and discretion.
- Have outstanding time management skills, and be able to build effective and trust-based working relationships across the company.
- You should ideally have knowledge and experience of working with a global team across multiple time zones, languages and exposure to international cultures.
- The ability to meet tight deadlines, work in a highly ambiguous environment and switch gears at a moment's notice is a requirement.
- Candidates should demonstrate an understanding of business structure as well as the desire and aptitude for learning new concepts quickly.
- High levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals is required.
- In addition, exceptional written and oral communication skills, high attention to detail, bias for action and detailed planning and organizational skills are a must.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook tools is also required.
The individual in this role must understand business priorities, demonstrate the ability to proactively anticipate needs and drive improvements to build capacity for the leadership team.
- A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information as well as professionalism in dealing with senior executives inside and outside of the company is critical.
- The successful candidate will possess the ability to complete complex tasks quickly with little to no guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and take effective action without having to know the whole picture.
- The ideal candidate must be able to work successfully in a team environment and build effective working relationships inside and outside the group.
Key Responsibilities Include :
- Management of complex calendar and scheduling to support teams in multiple locations
- Manage domestic and international travel
- Manage expense report coordination and submission
- Organize, execute, and assist with team activities (staff meeting agendas, all-hands meetings, off-sites, and team social events)
- Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items
- Act as a liaison for direct reports
- Management of team space, including moves and reconfigurations
- Work closely with the leadership team, recruiting and other Executive Assistants to provide support to the organization
- Document writing, editing, and readiness
- Plan morale and team building traditions and activities to engender a strong organizational and team culture. Have fun at work and help others do the same!
Basic Qualifications :
- 5+ years of executive assistance experience providing senior management level support in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent Outlook, SharePoint, and Microsoft Word management skills
- Experience with executive level calendar management
- Experience with domestic and/or international travel coordination
Preferred Qualifications :
- Strong organizational and communication skills, team orientated philosophy, and problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining commitment to deadlines
- Must demonstrate passion and enthusiasm for the customer experience and Amazon's vision
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving skills
- Prior experience in a fast-paced, high-tech company
- Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of constituent groups such as senior management and peer
- Sense of humor and ability to work while having fun in an extremely ambiguous environment
- High levels of integrity and discretion
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Experience designing processes to maximize efficiency
- Desire and aptitude for learning new concepts quickly
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.