Amazon - Program Manager - Supply Chain - IIM/MDI/ISB (3-5 yrs)
India Supply Chain team is seeking a highly motivated individual to identify, create, develop and integrate innovative solutions to support exponential business growth at Amazon India, streamline inbound pipeline and uphold the highest standards of Amazon inbound operations. We are looking for candidates with strong Leadership, Operations, and Supply Chain experience to join our IN Supply Chain team as Program Manager - Supply Chain.
- In this position, the successful candidate will be responsible for identifying opportunities and implementing initiatives to improve the flow of goods (cost, time, process and visibility) across our Inbound Supply Chain Programs.
- This individual will partner internally across various Operations, Transportation, Product, Retail and Finance teams, and engage with sellers to drive new business initiatives and continuous improvement.
- The successful candidate is an innovator, communicator, influencer, and problem solver who works well in a fast-paced, ambiguous setting. Qualified candidates demonstrate a strong technical skill set, taking a data-driven approach to solve complex logistics problems across our inbound supply chain servicing our sellers and India fulfillment center network.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS :
- Completed Bachelor's degree or higher in: Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or similar field from a top-tier institute.
- Total work experience of 3-5 years in operations/supply chain.
- Good quantitative analysis skills and understanding of Big Data concepts. Experience in using SQL and databases in a business environment
- Sound knowledge of Excel is required - lookups and pivot tables
- Experience in analyzing data and communicating the results to business leaders
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired
- Committed to learning and expanding professional and technical knowledge
- Strong communication skills, including the proven ability to effectively manage, influence, negotiate and communicate with external business partners and internal teams to meet operational performance goals
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS :
- MBA from tier 1 B-school.
- A strong experience (3+ years) in operation management, process improvement or project management
- FMCG/Ecommerce industries preferred
- Background or good understanding of e-commerce logistics
- Advance knowledge of Excel (including the use of macros) and SQL is a strong plus
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer. Amazon or its Recruitment Partners do not charge any fee or security deposit from the candidate for offering employment.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.