Assistant Manager - HR at Ambrane India Pvt Ltd
Views:82 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Ambrane India - Assistant Manager/Manager - Purchase (5-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- Developing and implementing purchasing strategies.
- Managing daily purchasing activities, supervising staff, and allocating tasks.
- Managing supplier relations and negotiating contracts, prices, timelines, etc.
- Maintaining the supplier database, purchase records, and related documentation.
- Coordinating with inventory control to determine and manage inventory needs.
- Managing the maintenance of office/manufacturing equipment and machinery.
- Ensuring that all procured items meet the required quality standards and specifications.
- Preparing cost estimates and managing budgets.
- Working to improve purchasing systems and processes.
Required Candidate profile :
- Degree in business administration or a related field.
- Experience as a Purchasing Manager or in a similar position.
- Deep knowledge of inventory and supply chain management.
- Supervisory and management experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and purchasing software.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong critical thinking and negotiation skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently.