HR- Manager at Ami polymer pvt ltd
Views:225 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Ami Polymer - General Manager - Operation (16-18 yrs)
The GM - Operation leads the overall manufacturing function at Ami Polymer Pvt LTD with the base location in Silvassa - Union Territory, the organization is poised to grow exponentially. The incumbent needs to play a leadership role in function to help scale up the organization to the next level.
- Production Planning and Strategy
- Production Operation
- Quality Management
- People Management
- Stakeholder Management - Internal and External
- Compliance Management
- Ideal candidate should be in a leadership role for the last few years in a Manufacturing plant/unit. Having exposure of working in a Promoter led organization would be an added advantage. Ideally, experience in a PE-funded organization would be highly desirable.
- Experience in the Rubber/Polymer industry would be of help, though that is not a limiting factor.
- Experience in Rubber Injection Moulding and Extrusion .
- Materials handled - Rubber and Plastics - EPDM, TPE
- The incumbent should have an inquisitive and innovative mind which constantly strives to look at improvising and improving processes and methods or applying newer ideas of utilizing resources.
- Competent and result oriented individual with a successful track record of developing and implementing manufacturing strategies.
- Demonstrated excellence in heading and handling Manufacturing operations and Maintenance for multiple units.
- Strong financial acumen with understanding of Operating Costs and P&L measures.
- Ability to foresee manufacturing challenges and plan appropriately.
- Possessing strong inter-personal skills to be able to strike excellent relationships.
- Comes across as approachable and accessible to people at various levels. Possess people orientation and is comfortable interacting with teams from ground to CXO levels.
Lead a large team of blue-collar and white-collar team in the plant with a 2000 strong contractual and daily wage workforce.
- Excellent language skills : Fluency in English is a requirement .
- Engineering background with B.E / B.Tech - Mechanical or B.Tech Rubber or Polymer from a good institute
- Age should in the 40 - 45 years.
- Overall experience of minimum 18 years. The incumbent would be responsible for 2 Units :
- This position is extremely critical and the incumbent should have knowledge of all aspects related to factory/plant.