Amway - Associate Manager - Distribution & Logistic (5-10 yrs)
Job Title : Associate Manager - Distribution & Logistics
Department : Supply chain
Location : North RO (Gurgaon)
Reports to Sr Manager - Distribution & Logistics
Role : Objective To supervise distribution, logistics, inventory and warehousing for the region
Principal Accountabilities :
- Handling end to end operations of all Regional warehouses
- Handling and grooming of 3PL vendor.
- Ensuring the latest best practices used in our business from the industry to support the warehousing & Transportation improvement initiatives.
- Ensuring timely replenishment (Transportation aspect) of accurate stock levels at each warehouse and Stores in the region
- Ensuring adherence to all warehousing and Inventory SOPs.
- Ensuring documentation by CFA staff relating to warehouse
- Searching, evaluating, negotiating and helping in selection of suitable carrier/agents/transport for supporting the delivery system.
- Monitoring/analysis of the delivery order for service efficiency through MIS
- Ensure operational excellence and handling VOC (Voice of Customer) of both Internal and External customers for the region in coordination with other regional team members of Distribution & Logistics