Talent Acquisition Lead at E-Qube Digital Services
Views:51 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Analog Design Engineer (12-15 yrs)
Design and develop cutting edge high-performance analog and mixed-signal hardware solutions for Mass Spectrometry applications. Design, simulate, prototype, test and provide hardware solutions to meet critical product requirements. Support interface software, firmware, and validation activities.
- Analog and Mixed-Signal Circuit Design - Component selection, spice simulation, signal integrity check, interface designs, stress and timing analysis, thermal analysis, protocol analysis, mechanical constraints consideration, design for cost and robustness, BOM management.
- Co-ordinate with PCB Layout engineers for proper layout design including placement, routing, signal integrity, noise immunity and thermal dissipation constraints.
- Maintain existing products to fix bugs, add functional and performance improvements, or replace end of life components.
- Create, improve, and automate bench test setups for functional testing, debug, and characterization of embedded boards.
- Conduct and participate in design review meetings of hardware/software/product and provide feedback. Understand impact of hardware design alternatives on software development.
- Support hardware development testing, failure trouble shooting and Root-cause analysis, assess risks.
- Understand product goals, ensure cross-team collaboration, and realize consistent high-quality solutions for all deliverables.
- Review existing designs, propose improvements / identify alternate designs for meeting product specification and create competitive advantage.
- Support new Product Architecture and Requirements Definition, Planning and estimation for feature development.
- Provide technical guidance and Mentoring to HW development team.
- 12-15 years of demonstrated successful experience in Hardware Product Development, Analog, and Mixed Signal Circuit Designs.
- Experience working with ultra-low power/high precision amplifier circuits and signal chains.
- Experience with high SNR, Femtoampere range low-current amplifiers and signal chains.
- Experience with reliability and stability for instrumentation applications.
- Experience with Analog and Digital Control Electronics design.
- Experience with Power electronics design and analysis.
- Experience in design for EMC compliance with good understanding of signal integrity, noise factors, filtering, decoupling etc.
- Hands on experience with using schematic and circuit analysis tools like Cadence Orcad, Pspice, LTspice etc.
- Familiarity with circuit layout tools like PCB Editor, Allegro etc.
- Design for cost, manufacturability, and robustness.
- Basic Fluency with Python, C
- Bachelors or Masters in Electronics and Communication or Electrical engineering
If interested, please share your resume