Talent Acquisition at Vipsa Talent Soultion
Views:84 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Analog Design Engineer (5-15 yrs)
Analog Engineer :
Location : Bangalore
Key responsibilities :
- Create world class analog schematics for mixed signal design products.
- Define and interpret top level and block level specifications to achieve system performance memory interface division products.
- Hands-on development and monitoring of top and block level design from specification to database.
- Support and mentor junior engineers.
- Manage block and chip level verification.
- Supervise lab evaluation and support.
- Create DFT strategy and implementation with test engineers.
- Technically supervise and guide circuit/block layout.
- Work on new technical advancements in the field, file patents, present papers etc
- Work with customers on Field issues and Failure Analysis.
- At least 6 years hand-on experience in mixed signal IC circuit design. A memory interface design experience is highly desirable.
- Confident and enthusiastic attitude regarding own role and contribution to team and company goals
- Good communication and wiring skill in English
- Good knowledge of CMOS development.
- Ability to propose innovative and leading-edge solutions.
Education : Masters Or PHD preferred