IT Recruiter at Infinity HR Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:155 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Analog Design Professional - CMOS (6-8 yrs)
Job description :
- Design CMOS/BCD Analog Circuits for Motor Drivers, LED Drivers, and Power Management.
- Derive Target specifications at Block/Top Level using extensive calculations.
- Develop top level design architecture, timing diagram and state diagram for the overall IC function.
- Design circuits according to specification using calculations/simulations.
- Be involved in Layout floor planning; Guide Layout Engineers and review layouts.
- Evaluate silicon performance in the lab and debug silicon issues, work with evaluation engineers to analyse evaluation results.
- Decide independently the circuit design changes needs to be done based of silicon results.
- Assume full responsibility for design at chip top level.
- Guide junior engineers in executing the design reviews.
Desired candidate profile :
- 6 to 8 years of experience in Analog LSI designing.
- Candidates with Master's Degree is highly preferred; exceptional candidates with Bachelor's degree can also be considered.
- Knowledge in design of Analog sub blocks like Opamp, Comparator, voltage/current references, and linear regulator.
- Knowledge in High voltage design, Motor Drivers, LED Drivers, DC-DC Drivers in BCD process - Highly desirable.