MD at BSL Aquarius Consulting
Views:214 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Analyst - Construction Estimation (5-10 yrs)
Our Client is a US Based Construction and Design giant, having their business spread in US The Company stands among the most active private real estate companies in the United States, specializing in the acquisition, development, and management of high quality multi-family residential properties nationwide. With over three decades of experience.
Our Client is a vertically integrated company with acquisitions, development, construction, property management and asset management departments strategically focused on garden-style, mixed-use, high-density wood frame and high-rise projects. To date, Their award-winning project mix totals nearly 62,000 units across the country and more than $15.0 billion in project costs. U.S. markets include Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Diego, San Francisco, and Washington, D.C.
The company has recently setup their global Design and Tech support centre in Ahmadabad (Gujarat/India). As a part of expansion they are looking out for below professionals.
Job Title : Construction Estimating Analyst
Reports To : Director of Preconstruction and Estimating
Department : Construction / GSS Estimating
Location : Ahmadabad
Experience : 5+yrs
Qualification : BE/B.Tech in Construction Management/Civil
The Construction Estimating Analyst will assist with compiling Describe this position in a few sentences.
- Information to be used in construction budgets by performing quantity take-offs from electronic blueprints. The position requires a strong ability to read various construction plan types such as architectural, civil, and landscaping. The estimating analyst will also be responsible for maintaining historical estimating information to be used as reference by the Estimating and Construction departments.
- Coordinate with Director of Preconstruction and List all job duties for this position- be as specific
- Estimating and/or Estimators to determine priorities. as possible.
- Quantify building areas and construction materials for all projects using electronic take-off software.
- Input take-off data into comprehensive historical tracking logs to track quantity information for all
Education Requirement :
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in Construction Management is mandatory.
Experience : Minimum 5 years of construction experience working on multidiscipline projects is mandatory; Multi-family project experience is preferred but not mandatory.
Technical Knowledge Required :
- Advanced knowledge required : blueprint/plan reading
- List job-specific technical knowledge requirements
- Intermediate knowledge required : Construction means and methods, construction trades, and materials used in the construction of multi-family/large scale projects
Software Skills Required :
- Advanced skills required : BlueBeam Revu, Electronic Take-off
- List software : MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint
- Software (On-Screen Take Off and/or ConstructConnect Takeoff is preferred but not mandatory)
- Intermediate skills required: Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Planner, Teams, SharePoint and others as needed
- Advanced mandatory. Employee will need to be able to read and understand technical language within project documents. Employee will also need to be able to communicate (both verbally and written) with Estimating team members