Analyst - Drilling - Oil Well Drilling & Production Firm (1-2 yrs)
1. BSC in Geology/petroleum
2. MSC in petroleum technology
3. BE Chemical with specialization in Petroleum Engineering
- Knowledge of WITS/WITSML is a must.
- SME in Oil Well Drilling and Production. Well experienced Oil and Gas professional with experience in wireline logging and perforation services, offshore and onshore. Good to have field experience in managing end to end operations in oil well drilling.
Key Responsibilities :
- Real time monitoring and Analysis of Drilling and Formation Evaluation parameters remotely and present real-time data.
- Analyze real-time data and create KPIs by detailed analysis and breakdown of the data.
- Solve data related issues for any discrepancies identified during monitoring.
- Troubleshooting and resolution of issues related to drilling operations.
- Analyzing the issue and responding to the client.
- Logging the issue in the incident management tool and owning the same until resolution is provided.
- Provide technical support to the field team.
- Assist in Testing and recommend improvisation in Web-Based WITSML viewer, a tool used to aggregate, clean, store, analyze, and visualize data to the development team/ RTOC/ client.
- Test compatibility of different platforms with the WITSML web-based viewer.
- Contribute domain expertise in developing industry-standard features on software.
- Improve templates of drilling optimization, formation evaluation, real-time hole cleaning, and torque and drag displays.
- Create new employees mentoring program and provide training session with respect to the same.
- Writing and maintaining SOP documents for new and existing tools.
- Good Communication skills
- Team Player
- Willing to work in shifts.