Manager at Bhagyavati Placement & Services
Views:147 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Analyst - HPLC (0-7 yrs)
Job Description :
- To adhere to the requirements of Good Laboratory Practices.
- Sampling and analysis of Raw materials, Intermediates, Packaging materials, stability samples and finished products (wet analysis).
- Review of audit trials after completion of analysis.
- Working standards preparation, qualification and storage.
- Maintenance of reference standards.
- Calibration and Verification of all instruments as per respective SOPs.
- Should have good knowledge in chromatography like HPLC and GC (preferably using Empower software).
- Analysis of Raw materials, Intermediates, Packaging materials, stability samples and finished products (using HPLC and GC).
- Validation and Verification of analytical methods by GC and HPLC.
- Handling of different instruments like Auto titrator, UV, IR spectrophotometer, Polarimeter, KF titrator, pH meter etc