Recruitment Consultants at TalentEdge Recruitment Consultants™
Views:341 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Analyst - Quality Control - API Manufacturing (2-3 yrs)
Educational qualification: M.Sc.(Chemistry) or B.Sc. (Chemistry) or equivalent
Work experience :
- Around 2 to 3 years of work experience in an API manufacturing company as an analyst.
- Technical person approval from state FDCA
- Should have a good communication skills.
- Prefer from Ahmedabad, Ananad and Vadodara locations.
- Sampling and testing of in-process and finished product.
- Responsible for analysis of FG, RM and PM as prescribed specification.
- Handling instruments like HPLC, GC, ICP-MS, UV, FTIR, pH Meter, etc
- Ensure all the work is performed and document accurately & complies as internal process and regulatory requirements.
- Take care of daily calibration of instruments.
- Monthly summary, report of FG, RM and PM
CTC : (depends on current CTC, relevant work experience & qualification )
Key Skills : QC Analyst, API
Location : Khambhat
Required Experience: 2-3 yrs