Search Consultant at People Resources
Views:43 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Analytical Scientist - Pharmaceutical Engineering (2-9 yrs)
- Analytical Scientist for a very large and global Indian MNC growing rapidly in domestic as well as global markets.
- M.Sc (Chemistry) and M.Pharma with minimum 2 years of well rounded experience in all aspects of Analytical research and Development.
Position Purpose :
- The incumbent would provide support to the Process Research team by providing assistance in reaction monitoring using (HPLC, GC, IR, LCMS), characterization of submitted compounds and final product assay method development.
- Experience in analysis of impurities, physical characterizations, residue content, stability studies, method validation is an added advantage. Strategic
- Actively imbibing the values and philosophy of PI Industries
- Efficient contribution to the overall success of CreAgro Analytical Chemistry through scientific contribution and supporting team performance according to objectives and targets being set by the leadership team
- Remain at the cutting edge of knowledge required for the new a.i. discovery activity in crop protection through constant updating of personal knowledge and own skill-sets