HR at Analyttica Datalab
Views:264 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Analyttica Datalab - Admin Executive (4-8 yrs)
Who we are and what are we looking for?
We are a fast-growing technology-enabled advanced analytics and data science start-up. We have clients in the USA and India and those two geographies are our current market focus. We are developing an Artificial Intelligence (AI) embedded data-science and analytics product platform (patented in the US) with a series of offerings to solve real-world problems. We have a world-class team of in-house technocrats, SMEs, data scientists and experienced business professionals driving the product journey. An admin Executive will work closely with Analyttica's members on facilitation and governance.
An Admin Executive must-have experiences of managing office administration, Vendor management, Calendar management, Documentation, enabling events and multitasking. The candidate is expected to possess good communication skills. The ideal candidate is someone who enjoys working in a fluid and fast-paced environment.
What you can expect?
Along with the commercial aspects of the engagement (no bar for the right candidate), you can expect an agile environment, with progressive culture and state of the art work-place. You will be presented with a great learning opportunity while interacting with people from diverse backgrounds with the depth and breadth of experiences. Our technical, SME, and business leadership team comprises of each professional with 15+ years of experience and strong credibility to their names.
What role you are expected to play?
- Calendar Management for Directors / senior management members.
- Travel Management (Booking of flight tickets, arranging hotel accommodation, Visa processing, arranging for travel cards, managing travel budgets etc)
- Handling all administrative responsibilities on time including Housekeeping, cafeteria supplies, stationery, and other facilities.
- Management of access control on the biometric system (To provide access, monitoring reports on a monthly basis etc).
- Vendor management. Coordination with vendors for services, handling escalations, etc.
- Performing various executive and administrative support duties that are highly sensitive and confidential.
- Visitor management.
- Taking notes in board meetings and circulating executive-level summaries of meeting minutes.
- Enabling conference calls, as and when required through the Cisco WebEx application.
- Bill payments overview and work with finance team for timely renewals, payments and streamlining costs to ensure efficiency.
- Arranging yearly events of the company like team outing, lunch outing, movie outing, CSR activities, etc
- Utility management and payment coordination.
- Arraigning for medical and accident insurance facility for all the members of Analyttica.
- Other duties as requested.
Essential experience and skill-set you should have:
- Preferably a master's degree or higher from a reputed institution, in HRM/office administration.
- Field of Education: Human Resource Management, Office Administration, Facilities, Psychology or similar quantitative areas.
- 5-8 years of experience in office administration, Vendor management, Governance, and Human resources management, exposure on ISO 27001 requirements will be an added advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Good mindset, for teamwork,
- Exhibit Analyttica's values and contribute towards making a positive work environment.
- Sound interpersonal skills and proven ability to navigate in the cross-functional set-up.
- Managing a hands-on role with good multitasking skills
As a true start-up organization, we continuously foster the entrepreneurial spirit. We are highly motivated and passionate with a drive to enable our mission and look for like-minded professionals always willing to embark on exciting journeys after taking calculated risks. We would like all the members of the Analyttica family to participate in business development and be rewarded for the same. We believe in - relative value- ; no - absolutes- . We go beyond our - ask- to create value for our partners, always, without expectation. Our work environment offers a fun and friendly workplace, where individuals are empowered and trusted to make decisions with a direct impact to the company's success.
India Address: Analyttica Datalab India Pvt. Ltd.
702, Brigade IRV Centre, 2nd Main Rd, Nallurhalli,
Whitefield, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560066
Tel: +91 80 4650 7300, Fax: +91 80 4650 7323
US Address: Analyttica Datalab Inc.
1007 N. Orange Street, Floor 4,
Wilmington, DE 19801, USA
Tel: +1 917 300 3289/3325