Manager - HR at Angara Ecommerce Pvt. Ltd.
Views:210 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Angara Ecommerce - Executive Assistant to Director (2-5 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- Assist the Director with organizational, financial and personal administration on a daily basis.
- Assist the Director to analyze, review and drive the business excellence processes.
- Manage Director's email account, keep track of correspondence and ensure that all correspondence is dealt with appropriately and quickly.
- Work with the Director to manage his calendar and schedule including coordinating his travel itineraries.
- Plan, organize and manage staff meetings/events to be attended by the Director. Prepare MOM and follow up on the tasks/ action items decided in the meetings.
- Prioritize and coordinate with different departments simultaneously and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
- Prepare important MIS reports and PowerPoint Presentations for the management as per requirement.
- Take and make phone calls on behalf of the Director.
- Respect the need for confidentiality and sensitivity of the information.
Required Qualifications :
- Required : Bachelor's Degree in any stream
- Preferred : MBA/PGDM from a college of repute
Required Competencies :
- 2-5 years of experience of assisting Director/ President/ Vice-President of any Company or division and should be well versed with co-ordination with Sr. Executives
- Candidates with Ecommerce industry experience would be preferred
- Strong Analytical Skills and Management Skills
- An effective, clear communicator - both verbally and in writing
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to manage multiple projects and responsibilities at once; ability to meet deadlines
- Have a proven ability to exercise good judgment in recognizing the scope of authority
- Positive, friendly, and incredibly vivacious- with or without coffee!
- Passionate about his/her work
- Punctual, reliable, and impeccably organized
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates high degree of flexibility and initiative
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy and quality
- Excellent team player and coordinator
- Highly organized & self-motivated to establish & achieve goals