Manager - HR at Angara Ecommerce Pvt. Ltd.
Views:176 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Angara ECommerce - Merchandiser - CAD (5-9 yrs)
About The Company :
Angara E Commerce Pvt. Ltd. is fast growing e-commerce company. It is the subsidiary company of Angara Inc. (Headquarters- Los Angeles, CA), world's one of the leading e-tail portals of Precious and Semi-Precious Colored Gemstone and Diamond Jewelry. In a span of ten years, Angara has grown to become a prominent player as an online gemstone jewelry store. Shipping to more than 64 countries worldwide, the company is expanding its reach across the globe. For more information, visit our website at www.angara.com.
We are looking forward to meet people whose professional experience and skills can be channeled into an exciting and growing industry. Creative, energetic, committed and self-motivated individuals with a penchant for working within teams can look forward to a rewarding career with attractive growth opportunities. Competitive salary, flexible work schedules, employee achievement awards and growth plan will let you plan a secure and fulfilling career at Angara.
Job Responsibilities :
1. Understand the concept & ideation from the Management. Translate the new ideas into a complete plan of action.
2. Perform International Market Research, Trend and Competitor analysis, and provide recommendations accordingly.
3. Suggest and present new styles/ designs/ collections with proper product mix as per required price point, quantity and quality standards suggested by management.
4. Discuss with Management & finalize the designs and products to be launched or optimized.
5. Participate in new project meetings & share the new work information with all the team members.
6. Guide & supervise the preparation of Brief Sheet for upcoming collections including USP of products.
Objective is to provide the error free brief sheets.
7. Clarify all the doubts and issue of the concerns, related to the concept, designs/ aesthetics & manufacturing of the designs.
8. Actively involve in various product development stages right from conceptualization till final product goes live.
9. Keep eye at every stage of the project, working as a checkpoint for CAD, 3d, Photoshop Teams for best product output.
10. Participate in discussions regarding designs with CAD (should be able to visualize CAD files from production point of view), 3D, Photoshop, production & Live team.
11. Coordinate with Product development team and monitor new product launch timeline to ensure new merchandise is launched as per the decided time line.
12. Work on categorization on website in coordination with the reporting officer and optimize the existing categories as per data analysis.
13. Stay updated with the happenings in International Jewelry Market, keep watch on competitors- move and make counter strategies.
1. Experience in Merchandising and Product development of Precious and Semi-Precious Colored
Gemstone and Diamond Jewelry with an ecommerce Company.
2. Strong and thorough knowledge of Precious and Semi-Precious Gemstones and Diamond Jewelry.
3. Must have design and development experience for Japanese, France, Germany, UK markets within the colored gemstone and diamond jewelry space. Knowledge of USA would be an added advantage
4. Must have Knowledge of Coral and CAD designing.
5. Knowledge of Gemstone Sourcing, Production, Inventory planning and fulfillment would be an added advantage.
6. Experience of handling jewelry merchandising for Ecommerce platform.
7. One who has participated and represented his company in International Jewelry Shows would be preferred.
8. Updated knowledge of fine jewelry
9. Strong Excel skills.
10. Ability to take initiative and work autonomously.
11. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
12. Strong project management, analytical skills, numerical skills.
13. Excellent market analysis skills.
14. Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with key members to facilitate accomplishment of work.
Preferred Qualification :
- Higher Diploma/Degree in Jewelry designing & manufacturing