Anodizing Manager - Chemical Engineering (10-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- Planning as per the orders from vendors.
- Develops, trains and motivates team members to achieve desired safety, efficiency, proficiency, cooperation morale; maintains awareness of plant and/or implement new plant policies and procedures and ensures employee adherence/ may recommend and/or implement new plant policies and procedures.
- Reviews operational schedules, planning anodizing activities, and manages team member assignments; may manage for multiple departments and/or shifts.
- Manages costs and budgets and provides corrective actions plans to improve- budgetary control.
- Reduction of losses during anodizing process.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Updation of chemicals as per the orders.
- Review the PM schedules and coordinate with maintenance department to get done the timely completion of PM.
- Maintaining the records like Hazardous waste generation & effluents generation.
- Follow the PCB norms in the ETP area.
- Should be able to delegate department workload effectively and monitor its progress towards completion.
- Maintaining the discipline and monitoring of the department allotted area as per 5S Methodology.
- Should be able to motivate and manage the team.
- Monitoring and controlling of all the safety gears.
Requisite Skills :
- Knowledge on chemical updation.
- Knowledge on anodising process & strong trouble shooting skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work with multiple internal departments to ensure on-time delivery of quality product.
Desired Skills :
- Knowledge of statutory requirements related to ETP.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to interact with and motivate a diverse group of employees.
- Advanced ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of personnel and production problems.
Education : M.Sc or Equivalent