APC Engineer - Process Control & Design (2-5 yrs)
- Chemical / Plant Design / Process Engineer with good knowledge in Fluid Mechanics, H&M Transfer, Thermodynamics & Numerical Methods.
- Process Engineer who will be familiar with making heat, combustion and mass balance Calculations.
- Modeling and implementation of APC in industrial process units (Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Power, etc.) using software like SMOC, RMPTC or DMC plus.
- Knowledge and experience in various control systems and applications such as DCS, ESD, and APC etc. will be an added advantage.
Job Profile :
- Responsible for engineering activities of APC like Pretest, PID tuning, DCS logic creation for APC interface, FDS preparation, Step test, model building and inferential preparation.
- Ensure successful completion of design; achieve desired quality to meet all design review, FAT with customer, implementation, SAT and post audit.
- Manage project schedules to meet delivery timelines.
Qualification : Bachelors / Master Degree in Chemical Engineering / Process Engineering