API & Chemical Development Expert - Project Management - Pharma (9-15 yrs)
Job Description :
We are currently hiring for Pharma project Management professionals who are expertise in end to end project (i.e from Project initiation to assisting in Filling) for our leading pharmaceutical client.
Designation: Deputy Manager
Division: API / Biologics / Chemical Development
Work Location: Bangalore
A. Project Management
1) Work with the BD team to complete proposal efforts including project scoping and Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
2) Conduct risk analysis and prepare mitigation strategies where necessary and Coordinate multidisciplinary activities to ensure that the project deliverables are met.
Identify resources needed and work with section heads to assign individual responsibilities.
3) Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
4) Review deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
5) Effectively apply PM methodology and enforce project standards
6) Conduct project review meetings with clients and prepares agenda, meeting minutes, and project summaries.
7) Facilitates team and client meetings effectively.
8) Holds regular status meetings with project team.
9) Minimize exposure and risk on project.
10) Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
11) Anticipate issues and take timely and preventive actions including necessary escalation to management, to de-bottleneck project execution
12) Work with support departments such as Legal, Finance, Regulatory, Supply Chain, etc. to ensure all supporting activities are completed in time
13) Manage day-to-day client interaction.
14) Set and manage client expectations.
15) Develop lasting relationships with client personnel that foster client ties.
16) Communicate effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
17) Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
18) Effectively utilize each team member to his/her fullest potential.
19) Motivate team to work together in the most efficient manner.
20) Keep track of lessons learned and share those lessons with team members.
21) Mitigate team conflict and communication problems
Customer relationship management and responsible for delivery as per SLAs
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area:Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Project Initiation Project Management CRAMS project Program Management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.