Manager - People at Apna Mart
Views:141 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Apna Mart - Program Manager - Supply (2-4 yrs)
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and external suppliers to maximise stock availability and minimise lead times.
- Ensuring stock shortfalls are avoided whilst keeping stock levels to a minimum.
- Analysing forecasted demand versus production & supply capacities and adjusting accordingly.
- Accurately projecting supply shortfalls and surpluses in a timely manner.
- Analysing categories of spend to determine potential opportunities regarding cost optimisation.
- Management of existing supplier relationships and contracts and renegotiation of supplier contracts where required.
- Actively searching for alternative sources and solutions of supply.
- Determining best-in-class processes in order to drive lower cost while improving service levels.
- Working closely with Supply Chain and Operations to ensure continuity of supply.
- Ensuring effective and efficient warehouse and logistics operations.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders, and ensuring a seamless supply of products to and from the warehouse