Recruitment Consultants at TalentEdge Recruitment Consultants™
Views:867 Applications:137 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Application Assistant/Application Supervisor - Electrical Switchgear Industry (3-5 yrs)
- India's leading Electrical / Switchgear company
Job title: Application Assistant \ Application Supervisor - APA / APS
Number of positions : 02
Job location: Nasik, Maharashtra.
Educational qualification: Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
Work experience :
- Around 3 years to 5 years of work experience as a Site Engineer
- Should be open to travel
- Should have good English communication skills
- Should have experience of Pre-sales & Post-Sales Interaction with Clients
Key Responsibilities :
- Execute the Operation and Maintenance activities at his Site and arranging resources to the personnel at site.
- Ensuring plant operation with minimum downtime and at prescribed performance ratios.
- Maintaining the spare inventory at site for smooth operations. Also keep the tracking & requirement of materials.
- Follow up for repairs and replacement for any faulty equipment onsite.
- Carry out plant performance analysis with coordination of various departments within the organization.
- Preparing monthly summary for all the activities carried out and total yield obtained with respect to weather observed highlighting excess or shortfalls in targets.
- Periodically updating client with the status of equipment and maintenance activities carried out.
- Maintaining proper discipline and decorum at sites.
- Effective manpower handling and attendance management.
- Proper storage/disposal of waste generated.
- Responsible for reporting of accident/ incident.
- Responsible for organizational health and safety at plant level.
- Responsible for inspection, maintenance and repair of solar PV systems
- Identifies problems and develops corrective action plan
CTC : No bar for right candidate