Freelancing Consultant at Consultant
Views:235 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Application Engineer - Computational Fluids (1-4 yrs)
Experience : 1 - 4 Years
Annual Salary : Best in Industry
Work Location : Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Domain : Engineering Services & Industrial Automation
Job Description :
- Function as a specialist in the use and application of ANSYS Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) simulation tools (Fluent, CFX).
- Lead/Assist in coordinating and executing all technical activities throughout the sales opportunity such as customer meetings and product presentations, demonstrations and evaluations.
- Work independently to analyze technical needs, requirements, and state of a customers- current infrastructure, operations, and engineering workflows
- Help Sales team develop value propositions of ANSYS CFD solutions for various industry segments.
- Work collaboratively with customers to ensure their successful use of ANSYS products, sustain a renewals revenue stream and cultivate opportunities to expand software licenses.
- Support clients using ANSYS CFD products, through email and telephone, in all phases of analysis from correct posing of the initial problem, solution and interpretation of results.
- Prepare and deliver training on ANSYS tools.
- Keep abreast of the latest technological developments in ANSYS CFD products.
- Develop and strengthen long-term relationships with customers.
- Guide in-house efforts in expanding customer accounts.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Masters or Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering or other technical discipline
- Sound background in fluid mechanics, heat transfer fundamentals and expertise in CFD analysis
- Demonstrated use of relevant ANSYS software (Fluent/CFX) or knowledge of other commercial CFD software packages
- Logical problem solving approach and the ability to clearly communicate the situation and proposed solution to the customer
- Engaging personality, engineering curiosity and willingness for continuous learning
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to facilitate and conduct webinars and presentations to customers
- Demonstrated skills in writing and presenting in fluent English
- Projects a professional image and strong business acumen during customer interactions
- Possesses a sense of urgency, strong organizational and follow up skills
- Ability to travel up to 30%