Senior Consultant at HR Central
Views:61 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Application Engineer - Energy (5-10 yrs)
What you will do :
The primary responsibility for this role is to lead Building Management System global projects, detailed Energy Analysis by keeping operational parameters within budget from our India office. Have to work on performance contracting project on the Measurement and verification side. Coordination with global branches for effective solutions for energy conservation. To lead the projects and have technical discussions with the branch engineers, maintain project quality, on-time delivery, handle second-level escalation.
How you will do it :
- Review project inputs and specifications; should be able to capture the scope and understand the complete requirements of the project.
- Coordination with the customer and able to propose a solution for the project and is responsible to ensure that projects are executed within the committed schedule and cost to meet the customer requirements.
- Preparation and participation for project kick-off/review meetings with technical queries and scope clarification and record minutes of the meeting.
- Identify potential issues/risks and bring them proactively to customers for propose a mitigation to the risks identified.
- Escalate issues in the right time, so as not to affect the project delivery schedule; any escalations with respect to scope-creep must be clearly backed up with evidences
- Ensure errors are monitored and take corrective action/preventive action to meet quality standards
- Monitor and control assigned work scope against the project plan, highlights changes to the baselines
- Raise and Review RFI and email communications to customers prepared by team members
- Helping estimation team for critical estimation support
- Ensure timesheet compliance with respect to entry and review for self and team
- Mentor and train project team members and closely work with manager to provide necessary trainings based on gap
- Weekly/Monthly customer reporting for project progress
- Keep operational parameters at desired level for all assigned projects
- Apply individual quality standards and work processes by different customer segments/key accounts
- Active participation in organization employee engagement initiatives
What we look for :
- BE/ME (Instrumentation / Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical)
- Understand the complex interaction between building and HVAC who has had an experience in utility (Electrical & Thermal) management.
The candidate would be required to act as a consultant providing consulting services mainly in the field of Energy Performance Contracting.
- Must be aware of Energy Conservation measures used in buildings.
- Should have requisite knowledge of Building operations and HVAC operations and their inter-relatabilities.
- Energy Modeling experience preferred.
- Green Building knowledge preferred.
- Energy Audit experience would be considered as an add-on.
- Must be a quick learner & should have a keen eye for problem solving.
- Proficient in written and verbal communication.
- Ability to demonstrate good leadership skills.
- 5 to 10 years of relevant experience in Energy Analysis in Building Automation System.
- Experience in eQuest (mandatory) ; handled minimum 5 projects and minimum rating 6 out of 10
- Energy modeling experience
- Green Building knowledge
- Energy Audit experience