Senior HR at Tecnova India Private Limited
Views:330 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Application Engineer - Industrial - Automotive Filtration Manufacturing (7-15 yrs)
About Company :
Client is US Based MNC into the manufacturing of Automotive Filtration Techniques
Job description :
- Technically support sales and Marketing in the qualification of new or existing products with customers in India/SE Asia region. This will include travel to customer locations for technical support as needed.
- Drive the direction of CLIENT projects and work with customers to develop and lead the project plan.
- Provides technical project management ensuring proper product engineering support is provided, including but not limited to, FEA and testing needs.
- Work with Marketing and I&D (Product Engineering) to develop application specific tests to gain a better understanding of performance requirements to support new product development initiatives.
Technical Liaison between our customer and Client :
- Provide technical support on all customer projects throughout the course of the project which includes fact gathering from the customer, loading project data/documents into CRM, Lead scorecard discussions, Work with PEs as needed, writing technical reports and Presenting to the customer.
- Provide support to the GSET (Global Sales Enablement team) with technical support and information as needed.
- Identify customer's needs and sales opportunities to help future growth
- Generate and present application reports to convey FEA/testing/validation results to customers.
- Actively participate in customer design reviews.
- Collect application details to assist manufacturing and estimating with material recommendations for quote to print and discussions of production processes.
- Provide updated project details as needed to management.
If needed, assist customers with gasket prints.
- Ensure customer specification alignment with our materials where possible.
- Provide support on NPD and stage gate for project cadence meetings.
- Support Sales with customer visits to CLIENT facilities.
- Provide support at relevant expos, engineering conferences and trade shows to support business growth.
- Write tech notes, white papers, technical blogs to promote products and our expertise in the industry.
- Support CRM data management to ensure technical data related to specific projects or products is accurate.
- Assist Quality, operations, marketing & sales in complaint resolution. when necessary.
- Advise customers on material performance, solutions and material compatibility for the end-use
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Resolve customer issues or difficulties in a manner that is consistent with the company mission, values, and financial objectives.
- Anticipate technical barriers to success and actively communicate and lead efforts to address challenges.
- Actively participate and communicate ideas with CLIENT cross functional teams Perform other duties or special projects as required or as assigned.
Required Candidate profile :
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering related field
- Good Working Knowledge of FEA
- Understanding of 3D CAD, OE needs, bolted joints, seal mechanisms, and thermal insulation principles
- Proven success in product or applications engineering role
- Successful problem solving
- Innovative thinking and collaborative nature
- Good presentation skills
- Effective communicator with all levels of an organization.
- Proficient in experimental design, statistical analysis and MS office
- Strong written, verbal, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Minimum of 7+ of relevant work experience
- Ability to establish strong customer facing relationships
- Proven project management experience and training