HR Manager at Sensact Technologies
Views:1466 Applications:204 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:74
Application Engineer/Senior Application Engineer - HVAC/BMS (1-15 yrs)
Job description :
- Executing Building Management System global projects, detailed remote engineering as per country specific standards.
- Programming DDC & supervisory controllers, replicate sequence into DDC controller control logic.
- Independent execution of task throughout the project lifecycle, handle first level escalation
- Follow processes, maintain required quality standards, on time deliveries, & ensure customer satisfaction.
- Must be a quick learner & good problem-solving capability
- Proficient in verbal & written communication.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Experience in installation and commissioning of HVAC/BMS systems.
- Experience in software programming and commissioning of Niagara controllers.
- Experience in Industrial Automation field (PLC programming/SCADA).
- Generation of Bill of material, I/O Summary and BMS network architecture
- Selection of Control valves/Dampers/Air flow stations/Sensors/controllers etc.
- Select control devices and prepare controller wiring, terminations, interlock wiring accordingly
- Must be proficient in wiring of starters, field devices, safety interlocks & panels.
- Design graphics templates & symbol libraries as per regional requirements.
- Should have worked for BMS projects like pharmaceuticals, airports, commercial buildings, hospitals etc.
- Should have strong BMS/HVAC controller programming knowledge.
- Strong knowledge of BMS architecture, Supervisory Controllers, DDC controllers, Sensors & Actuators etc.
- Strong knowledge of HVAC systems like Chilled Water System, Cooling Towers, Primary & Secondary pumping systems, Hot Water System, types of AHUs, FCUs, VAV systems etc.
- Knowledge of different types of network protocols like BACNet, LON, Modbus and other protocols.
Required Experience and Qualifications : BE Instrumentation& Controls/ BE E&TC
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.