Application Specialist - Inks - Flexible Packaging - Printing Industry (11-15 yrs)
The role will the be the Technical PoC for the Key accounts team and to provide customers with ink solutions based on applications.
Main Accountability :
1. Develop/ recommend ink solutions to customers.
2. To take ink trails at customers and ensure it success.
3. Make necessary modification in ink formulations so that customer's requirements are fulfilled.
4. Identify new business opportunities for Company.
5. Analyse and interpret results and draws conclusion to solve customer issue.
6. Observation of market and competitors from technology point of view.
7. Answer technical queries in a structured and comprehensive way (verbal or written) according to defined standards.
8. Deal with external technical/ market partners and service providers within the area of responsibility and cooperate with technology counterparts within the group.
- B.Sc./ B.E. / B. Tech (Chemical /Chemistry)
- Industry - Printing
- Must have handled shop floor and printing machines
- 7 - 8 years of supervisory experience
- Minimum 14 years of experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
We are open to considering returning Indians or Expatriates for the role.
Please call me on 9818289398 if keen to explore this opportunity
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.