HR Manager at Startup Scalers
Views:113 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Application/Validation Engineer (2-10 yrs)
SSENTIAL FUNCTIONS :
Validation (Primary Function) :
- Developing Bench Validation and Characterization Plans, hardware and software.
- Ensuring the Validation Hardware is able to accurately measure the AC and DC parameters of the DUT through designing of measurement methods and associated hardware, algorithms and software.
- Designing and Implementing various Automation methods for bench characterization.
- Assisting design team in debug of the Silicon and supporting customer queries.
- Engaging with the design team to review and provide feedback on test coverage, testability and test optimization.
- Establishing correlation of measured parameters with bench characterization and designed values. Applications Engineering and Customer Support (Other responsibilities)
- Ability to collaborate effectively with customers to solve their complete analog system requirements utilizing AURA chipsets.
- Strong communication skills and ability to proactively drive customer activity.
- Ability to work with the Sales and FAE to develop a winning solution for the Customer.
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions.
- Ability to efficiently context - switch between multiple concurrent tasks.
- Understanding the Customer System to fine tune the performance of the device for the use case.
- A technology-related bachelor's degree or equivalent training with minimum 3 years of related experience.
- Validation/Applications engineering or test and measurement (time and frequency domain) experience is a plus.
- Strong fundamentals and good knowledge of circuit analysis and design.
- Familiarity with Schematic capture and PCB design skills, circuit-level simulation tools.
- Expertise with common lab equipment such as power supplies, High Bandwidth Oscilloscopes, Spectrum Analyzer, Phase Noise Meters, Frequency Counter etc.
- Strong knowledge in power, mixed signal or Analog PCB design and debug including CAD interface.
- Specific experience with High-speed Timing/RF/Power Management chipsets and design of their test and measurement solution is a plus.
- Hands on experience with Python/C/C++ is good to have.
- Understanding of Transistor level circuit design is good to have for more involved chip debug and Hardware Design.