Senior General Manager - HR at Aqualite Industries Pvt Ltd
Views:446 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Aqualite Industries - Executive Assistant (2-7 yrs)
- Proofreads, answers, and composes routine correspondence both hand-written and electronic, including board communications; prepares selective summaries and any follow-up actions for the Management.
- Performs general clerical duties to include but not limited to; transcribing dictation, scanning, copying, faxing, filing, and data entry. Collects and opens mail addressed to the Finance/Accounting; forwards correspondence to appropriate staff for action.
- Undertakes special assignments/projects on a wide variety of issues as requested by the Management and Finance Directors.
- Responsible for scheduling and managing the Management's calendar including prioritizing and resolving related conflicts and competing demands, proactively scheduling important meetings with internal and external individuals and maintaining an organized office.
Customer Oriented :
- Assists the Management in a variety of ways, preparing for board sessions (e.g. develops and distributes agenda, attends meetings, provides administrative support and procedural guidance, distributes minutes after the meeting, etc.) for the purpose of providing quality clerical support as needed.
- Responds to inquiries from a variety of internal and external parties for the purpose of providing information, facilitating communication among parties and/or providing direction.
People Oriented :
- Coordinates assigned projects and/or program components (e.g. proper distribution of materials to a variety of departments, arrangements for conferences, meetings, travel requirements, etc.) for the purpose of completing activities and/or delivering services in a timely fashion.
- Attends department and/or in-service meetings for the purpose of conveying and/or gathering information required to perform functions.
Internal Business Process :
- Maintains a variety of manual and electronic documents files and records for the purpose of providing up-to-date information and/or historical reference in accordance with established administrative guidelines and legal requirements.
- Prepares a variety of correspondence, reports and other materials (e.g. letters, memorandums, minutes, charts, periodic and ad-hoc reports, etc.) for the purpose of documenting activities, providing written reference, and/or conveying information.
- Analyzes financial information for the purpose of identifying potential budget variances, compiling statistical information, developing procedures, and conforming to established financial practices and regulatory requirements
Technical/Functional Behavioral :
- Expert level written and verbal communications.
- Proficiency in grammar, spelling and proofreading.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, proven ability to work collaboratively as part of a team in a deadline driven environment.
- Able to improvise, multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment while maintaining composure
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and efficient organizer
- Strategic Thinking - Strong organizational skills
- Very strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated proactive approaches
- Customer- service focus oriented
- Adaptability to Change
- Collaboration / Teamwork
- Customer Service Focus
- Drive for Results
- Trust and Integrity
- Proactive Problem Resolution
Key Stakeholder Management :
Internal External :
2. Board of Directors
3. Head of Department External Agencies