Senior Talent Acquisition at MNR Solutions
Views:610 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
ARAI Engineer - Auto (5-10 yrs)
Job Profile :
Role : ARAI Engineer
Domain : 2 Wheeler
Job Description :
- Mechanical/Electrical Graduate with minimum 5+ Years post ARAI certification and having experience in Automotive certification. (2 Wheelers preferably)
1) Critical Safety Components Testing (2019-Current)
- Tyre & Wheel Rims
- Installation & Commissioning of Tyre Rolling Resistance Test facility.
- Formulation of Test procedures and Lab alignment activity for Tyre Labeling viz. Rolling Resistance test as per AIS-142/ ECE R117.
- Tyre and Wheel Rims of 2-3 Wheeler, Passenger car and Commercial Vehicle for Type approval testing and COP compliance.
- Part of Roadmap Team for Tyre Center of Excellence.
- Automotive Fuel Tanks
- Plastic Fuel tank Testing of 2-3 Wheeler, Passenger Car and Commercial Vehicle for Type approval and COP compliance.
- Testing of Tank filled with fuel and exposed to flame in Fire resistance Test rig Facility.
- Quality and conformity of production audits in automotive manufacturing plants.
2) Vehicle certification & Testing (2014-2019) :
- Responsible for Certification of Vehicle Level Installation checks for Two, Three, Four Wheeler including Agricultural Tractor, Trailer, Trucks & Buses and CEVs as per CMVR Rules.
- Lead coordinator for Bus Body code and Trailer code CMVR Testing.
- Developed a research methodology to evaluate Windscreen Wiping evaluation conduct experiment and published a technical paper in SAE.
- Responsible for laboratory accreditation to NABL, ISO/IEC 17025, ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001.
- Organized and conducted training sessions on Windscreen wiping as per IS: 15802:2008 to top notch OEMs designer as a knowledge-sharing initiative.
- Team representative for SAP implementation and training to peers in the intra-department.
- Accountable for the installation and commissioning of new advance test equipment viz Theodolite and Vertical headlamp leveling device.