Architect - BIM (5-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- A degree in Architecture, Construction Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years commercial project experience, with duties as a lead coordinator - Architect, or equivalent.
- Must be able to demonstrate an intermediate to advanced level of knowledge and understanding of construction methods, processes, and systems.
- Must have knowledge and understanding of common construction terminology and nomenclature as well as various building types and systems.
- Ability to read and understand plans, specifications and BIM modeling.
- Must be able to demonstrate an intermediate to advanced working knowledge and experience with the following software applications as well as typically used terminology, standards, and practices Autodesk Revit, Navisworks, TEKLA, Microstation, etc.
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal English language communication skills.
- Ability to use judgment, problem?solving ability, self?starting and ability to prioritize based on relevant factors.