Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:134 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Architect - BIM Modeler - Real Estate (5-15 yrs)
Architect - BIM Modeler
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
- Our Client is based out in Surat, and is one of the pioneers in real estate industry.
The Job :
- Prepare project schedules, track and manage the site progress.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and report to management.
- Prepare and update the BIM Model for all the projects.
- Identify the risks and ambiguities in the BIM Model and mitigate before actual Constructions.
- Review progress updates as needed regarding Time, Scope & Cost.
- Coordinate efforts across the entire project between architects, designers, engineers, consultants, contractors and other stakeholders.
- Evaluate progress and prepare detailed status reports with Quantity and Consumption using BIM.
- Review Drawings received from the consultant before issuing it to site for execution.
Ideal Candidate :
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and project management software (MSP is a must).
- Demonstrated knowledge of construction, engineering, and architecture principles.
- Ability to budget, schedule, negotiate, and control costs.
- Strong leadership and management skills with outstanding communication and negotiation skills.
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management.