HR Associate at KP Architects
Views:135 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Architect - Civil (2-5 yrs)
Job Title: Architect
Job type: Full - Time
1) Prepare site plans and graphic representations of plans using computer software.
2) Survey sites and produce 2D/3D design drawings.
3) Knowledge about Drafting of all Engineering Drawings including Civil/Structural/MEP/Architectural/P&ID/ELE etc. schematics.
4) Preparing tender, BOQ, as-built & shop drawings.
5) Must have AutoCAD 2D/3D certification.
6) Revit/Adobe Photoshop/illustrator is a plus.
7) Prepare contracts & cost estimates and oversee the project's budget.
8) Presenting proposals to clients for approval and agreeing on timescales.
9) Responsible for conceptualizing, planning, and designing landscape master plans and details.
10) Consult with clients to determine their requirements.
11)Modify existing plans to fit client and sales needs.
12)Must be able to manage multiple projects.
13)Collaborating with other experts, such as architects, surveyors, urban planners, and civil engineers.
CTC: Upto 3.6 LPA
Schedule: Day shift
Experience: 2 - 5 years
Job Location: Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India
Willingness to travel: 25% (Preferred)
Work Remotely: No