Sr. Manager at Kinjal Group
Views:119 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Architect Civil Engineer (5-10 yrs)
1 Plan the layout, design, and specifications in terms of space availability.
2. To maintain drawings as per ISO.
3. To prepare design briefs.
4. To design and develop working drawings.
5. To conduct area analysis to prepare preliminary proposals and generate feasibility reports.
6. To coordinate with principal architects, structural consultants, and service consultants for project construction drawings, MEP, Structural, etc
7. To supervise the team of CAD draughtsman to produce drawings.
8. To coordinate for estimation and tendering.
9. To prepare and submit the drawings to the BMC.
10. To meet clients and solve spot problems on-site by interacting with site project managers and engineers.
11. To interpret construction codes and standards.
12. To report the progress to the management.
13. To carry out other tasks as assigned by the management from time to time.
14. To prepare MIS report on a monthly basis
15. Meeting with various department heads for approvals and NOCs as and when required in coordination with liaisoning team
16.Having experience in redevelopment projects
17 .Good communication skills