Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:124 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Architect - Commercial Projects (3-6 yrs)
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Opportunity within company with a solid track record of success
- Join a market leader within Real Estate
We are hiring for a company who is well known real estate builder.
The Job :
Key responsibilities areas:
- Lead and develop projects from early concept through design development
- Prepare drawings, specifications, 3D references and related construction documents.
- Design and document commercial and industrial building projects
- Consult with other project stakeholders to determine their requirements
- Coordinate preliminary architectural studies for major new structures and alterations to existing structures and site development
- Organize and manage permit documents
- Work with teams across business lines, in remote locations, and coordinate with subcontractors
- Resolve complex design issues with innovative and practical solutions
- Modify existing plans and elevations to fit client/companies and sales needs
Ideal Candidate :
- Bachelor's or master's degree in architecture from an accredited institution
- 3+ years of architectural experience preferably in residential and commercial projects.
- Understanding and knowledge of building codes, zoning regulations, local municipal regulations, building construction, building systems and site requirements
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Photoshop, and Microsoft Office suite etc.
- Should be registered and valid License holder under local approving authorities like City Corporation and Urban Development Authority