MD at BSL Aquarius Consulting
Views:186 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Architect - Construction (3-5 yrs)
Our Client is a US Based Construction and Design giant, having their business spread in US The Company stands among the most active private real estate companies in the United States, specializing in the acquisition, development, and management of high quality multi-family residential properties nationwide.
With over three decades of experience, we are a vertically integrated company with acquisitions, development, construction, property management and asset management departments strategically focused on garden-style, mixed-use, high-density wood frame and high-rise projects. To date, Their award-winning project mix totals nearly 62,000 units across the country and more than $15.0 billion in project costs. U.S. markets include Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Diego, San Francisco, and Washington, D.C.
The company has recently setup their global Design and Tech support centre in Ahmadabad (Gujarat/India). As a part of expansion they are looking out for below professionals.
Job Title : Architect
Location : Ahmadabad
Experience : 3+ yrs
Qualification : Bachelors/Masters Degree in Architecture
Department : Centre of Excellence in Design and development of modern house
General Summary :
- Company is looking for an Associate Architect to Describe this position in a few sentences.
- Work in our office in Ahmadabad. The Architect will work on a team with a Project Manager-level Design Manager and will be involved in initial design development stages, presentation graphics, construction documentation, construction document quality control, specifications, technical product review, and construction administration.
- Our Architects are constantly interacting with associated design professionals so candidates must have the ability to communicate clearly and professionally in the English language.
- Assist in developing projects from early design development through construction completion of project
- Prepare design drawings, product specifications, and construction documents
- Design and document multi-family and mixed use projects including retail and office
- Coordinate preliminary architectural studies for major new structures and alterations to existing structures and site development
- Organize and manage construction administration documents
- Work with teams across business lines, in remote locations, and coordinate with design consultants and subcontractors
- Resolve complex design issues with innovative and practical solutions
Experience Requirement :
- Three to five years- experience in architectural practice required.
- Some multifamily experience in architectural practice required.
- Expert knowledge with software platforms required.
- Advanced communication with the English language
Education Requirement : Bachelor's of Architecture required
Technical Skill :
- Mandatory AutoCAD Sketch Up / Layout : (Expert)
- Extensive experience creating models from AutoCAD line work
- Creation of components Use of layers, Use of paint and application of material images to walls, paving, etc.
- Use of imported components (for example: trees, people, etc.)
- Experience using 3D rendering software plug-in (for example: Shade light)
Procore : (Preferred)
- Understanding of project dashboard
- Ability to download documents
PlanGrid : (Preferred)
- Understanding of filters
- Ability to download drawings
- Extensive experience creating renderings from AutoCAD line work
- Use of layers, effects, shadows, colors, etc.
Bluebeam Revu : (Expert)
Understanding of markup utilities including : text, shapes, color & line type management
- Understanding of extracting and combining files
- Understanding of how to use Bluebeam sessions
- Building Codes (Intermediate)
Language Proficiency :
- Normally, advanced skills will be required if the employee is engaged in external written and verbal communication; more advanced English skills will result in a higher-level salary band
- Excellent English speaking, reading and writing skills in order to be able to work with technical requirements of domestic team.