Views:237 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Architect - Housing Project (4-5 yrs)
We are looking for an Architect role from a leading real estate industry who has experience in Mass housing/Township experience.
JD : Architect - For a Housing Project in Vasai
Location - Vasai
- Prepare feasibility studies in the form of massing layouts to ensure the full potential of the FSI and saleable areas provided by BD are achieved.
- Ensure all information on municipal approvals are clearly understood at this stage and start preparing a flow diagram on approval timelines that will be required.
- Coordinate with Sales and Marketing Team to develop a Specific - Design/ Development Brief - for each project
- Ensure - Development Brief - for the project are sent to all design consultant and the intent is understood by all external agencies involved in design.
- Ensure delivery of outcome as per given Design Brief on time and as per desired quality.
- Ensure accuracy of release of Setting out Drawings; Monitor and Control of inspection and verification of setting out points at site are signed off by Architect / Contractor.
- Visit sites to ensure that work is done as per plan and design.
- Ensure that all learnings are captured during the entire project life cycle and inputs are considered for new development
- Ensure GFCs are in line with Municipal approved Drawings and are issued to site on time.
- Review and Ensure that all shop drawings submitted by contractors are accurately evaluated and signed off by design consultants and that final co-ordinated services drawing does not impact architectural finishes, functionality etc of any areas.
Core Skills :
1. Creativity and artistic ability to design
2. Design thinking approach
3. Experience with design modeling
4. Reading and understand blueprints and technical diagrams
5. Advanced proficiency with AutoCAD, Microsoft Word and Excel
6. Knowing of building codes and restrictions
7. Attention to detail and the ability to troubleshoot
8. Excellent oral and written communication
9. A Team player
10. Master of Architecture from a reputed institute
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.